THE VALUE FOR B2B COMPANIES
Many clients ask us to refresh and reactivate their social media channels. As such, let’s talk about the value of social media marketing. In the B2B world, social media is yet another way to try to reach your target audience. It can help you to grow brand awareness, create a customer community, or act as a customer service function. All in all, it is a more casual, conversational tone and allows for a 2-way conversation digitally. Similarly to a website, social media channels act as an extension of your sales team, that can reach beyond your local geography with little effort and resources.
Markitects’ Founder and CEO, Francine Carb’s strategic approach to developing client relationships was recently published in Forbes! The article focuses on asking insightful questions to develop meaningful client relationships.
Markitects is an agency that’s been in business for over 25 years. As a result, we have honed our skills in asking questions. In fact, the art of asking questions has become an integral part of our strategic marketing process. It allows us to differentiate our services and provide a higher level of strategic guidance.
For our full insights on what type of questions to ask and how to ask them, read more at the link below.
Read the Article
Forbes features Markitects’ Founder & CEO, Francine F. Carb, in their article, “13 Tips For Crafting An Engaging Email Campaign That Garners Leads”. Company marketing strategies have been rapidly changing recently. Email, unfortunately, is often left behind for the ride, especially since the consumer tendency is to view marketing emails as spam. Eliminating email from your marketing strategy is not the answer though!
Email campaigns are an invaluable tool for marketers when messaging, analysis and deliverability are executed correctly. Markitects’ advice for companies looking to increase leads from email campaigns is to utilize a CRM system. Along with this, the marketing agency should follow up with the sales team regularly for insights on leads generated from email campaigns.
Read Markitects’ full insight, along with insights from other industry professionals, in the article below.
Read the Article
THE BENEFITS OF COMPETITOR RESEARCH
Competitor research and analysis can provide a better understanding of the marketplace conditions in your industry, leading to the creation of a marketing strategy or refinement and optimization of previous strategies. Ultimately, this research can lead to a higher ROI.
At a high level, this research is important when creating or revamping your company’s messaging. Assessing your competitors’ messaging can include looking into pricing, features, and services offered, as well as values and benefits. It also can aid in determining the correct target audience. At a lower level, competitor research can influence how you create and format your website’s landing pages, what topics to focus on in email marketing, and so much more.
Forbes features Markitects’ Founder & CEO, Francine F. Carb, in their article, “12 Critical Steps To Take During A Company Rebrand”. As consumer trends and technology changes, companies may also need to make a change to stay relevant. Markitects’ advice for companies looking to rebrand is to incorporate something from the old brand into the new—whether an element of the logo, the color palette, a tagline or combination. Read Markitects’ full insight, along with insights from other industry professionals, in the article below.
Read the Article
If you are ready to retire, entering a second career, caring for aging parents, or have adult children, you won’t want to miss Fairman Group Family Office’s must-read, fictional series about the financial challenges, opportunities and gotcha’s regarding life challenges as an empty nester.
The Next Nest series follows the Carlsons, a fictional
family, who lives on the Main Line. Their three children are grown and out of
the house with families of their own, each navigating their own personal and
financial challenges. As new empty nesters, the Carlsons want to act on available
opportunities and are ready to pursue some of their goals–such as the forever-pushed-back
home renovation project–while also navigating the new challenges that come with
this stage of life.
Read the stories below for real insights and the
financial implications of the opportunities and challenges that come along with
the empty-nester life.
As we mentioned in our article Utilizing Data Insights to Create Better Content, data can help direct your content marketing strategies, along with many other areas of marketing. While data is so influential, it can also be very overwhelming.
Marketers are facing the following challenges:
- Failing to set long-term goals. Long-term goals are imperative for data analysis. Since there is so much data available, marketers need to be wise and focus on the metrics that matter to the KPIs at hand.
- Being too impulsive and changing course too quickly. Analytics take time. Marketers must look at trends more so than exact numbers from one campaign or piece of campaign. Don’t give up too quickly! Results aren’t immediate and frequency and consistency can greatly impact your metrics.
- Assuming characteristics about audience segments that are incorrect. While marketers often need to assume something about their audience segments, if your assumption is proven wrong by the data, make sure to act accordingly.
- Failing to assess other variables. Data reports don’t always give marketers the full story. Although a campaign may do poorly against your standards, this may not actually be the campaign or marketers’ direct fault. There are so many other variables that marketers cannot control (i.e. other events going on in the world and user’s daily life events).
- Lacking acknowledgement of data inaccuracies. 1) Marketers must pay attention as much as possible, even when on auto-pilot for a successful campaign. 2) Understand the tools that they are using to collect data and more specifically, understand what the metrics mean relative to that tool and channel (i.e. social media platform, website, email).
- Forgetting to think like a human. Data is incredibly helpful, but only when insights can be gathered from it, applicable to the selected KPIs. When in doubt, remember to think through what the data actually means and how it can be applied to improve the overall marketing strategy.
Looking to improve your analytics and KPIs? Contact Markitects to learn more about our services.
Several leaders from the National Conference of CPA Practitioners (NCCPAP) and members from the Nassau Suffolk Chapter recently attended the 2019 Youth Business Summit (YBS). The Summit took place in Brooklyn, New York from April 15-17, 2019. NCCPAP participated as judges, mentors and exhibitors to 4,000 students from nine countries. The event was organized by Virtual Enterprises International (VE), an educational, nonprofit organization dedicated to transforming students through authentic business experiences. Read more below:
View the Release
WHAT IS A DATA-DRIVEN CONTENT MARKETING STRATEGY?
A data-driven content marketing strategy uses data to inform and alter the content strategy. This involves capturing and analyzing data at all stages of planning, creating, evaluating, and designing for analysis. Depending on what type of data you compile and care about, once analyzed it can help influence which channels (email, website, social media) to post on, what specific content should be posted on each channel, what audience segment should be targeted, and much more. Some data can even help dictate page structure, word count, and tone of voice.
Overall, this type of content marketing strategy helps to bridge the gap between a marketing expert’s thoughts and suggestions and a user’s wants. By using data to create better content, you can boost traffic to your channels, improve your conversions, and ultimately increase your ROI.
Proconex offers one of the largest portfolios of actuation and controls products available in the market today. They have the applications experience and customization capabilities to find the optimum solution for your valve automation needs. You can rely on their efficient pneumatic actuators for fail-safe, extreme environments, and critical applications without compromising performance or safety.