Fairman Group Family Office’s Big Picture Concepts for Retirement Planning
Can I live to 100 with money to spare? That goal sounds great; however, retirement and longevity planning can be difficult. While our future is filled with a host of unknowns (family needs, life span, capital market returns, inflation), they should never prevent you from creating a plan—one that can help you answer a myriad of questions:
- Can I retire?
- What will my retirement look like?
- Do I need extensive tax and estate planning?
- How should I allocate my investments?
- How will I draw down on my resources when I am no longer working?
- Will my spouse be financially secure when I am gone?