NCCPAP’s Membership Benefits
The National Conference of CPA Practitioners (NCCPAP) is a nationwide organization offering its members:
- A national voice presenting your views to Congress, the profession, the business community, and state boards of accounting.
- Quality, accredited Continuing Professional Education seminars on local and national levels.
- National newsletter.
- Membership Guide and Referral Directory.
- Practitioners helping practitioners. Join in on our latest discussions and follow our recent blogs.
- Cooperative buying program offering discounts on products and services used by CPA firms.
The National Conference of CPA Practitioners provides you and your firm with valuable discounts, informational tools, and the enhanced services you need to succeed in today’s business environment. NCCPAP wants to be your business partner in a whole line of affinity programs.