Fairman Group’s Educational Savings Strategies
There are many factors to consider when saving for future education costs—time, risk tolerance, and individual tax situation. Read some of the most commonly asked questions surrounding saving for education and learn more about 529 Plans.
Below are five frequently asked questions about saving for education.
- I want to start saving for my child’s education. Where should I start?
- How much can I contribute to a 529 plan?
- Are there tax benefits to using 529 plans?
- Which 529 plans should I choose?
- What happens to the money in the 529 savings plan if it is not used for education?